Spazio - Full Size Wall Bed
Premium Quality Ergonomic Wall Bed: Full-Size Murphy Style Bed Cabinet with New Generation Gas Shocks
Do you want to maximize your space and have room for guests to stay over? Do you have kids or grandkids and just need more sleeping space?
People who live in smaller spaces, like condos, apartments, mobile homes and studios, need to use the existing space wisely to maximize function. Our wall bed is the perfect solution to create a bedroom or guest room when you need it, yet take up a compact amount of floor space when you don’t! When closed, the cabinet looks like a wall, in either woodgrain or high-gloss white, with a high shelf to store collectibles, plants, books and more. When you need a bedroom, just open and a full-size bed folds down! It’s secure and sturdy, with the mattress guards and pillow supports to hold everything in place, and it’s comfortable, with lots of wood slats to support the mattress evenly. Opening and closing is a breeze, with ergonomic gas shocks that allow you to use just one hand to lower the bed and then put it away! You’re going to love the combination of beauty and function that you will get with the Multimo Spazio wall bed!
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 64.37” H x 79.75” W x 17.37” D|
Bed Open: 64.37” H x 79.75” W x 66.5” D
Optional Desk: 30” H x 76” W x 18” D
Bed Size: Full
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED
Without Optional Table - Download Manual
With Optional Table - Download Manual
|Material||Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick E1 certificated High Gloss Laminated Chipboard. Rustproof Aluminum.|
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact.
• Bed size– Full
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.