Mandy Bookcase with 2 Sliding Doors
- VINTAGE CHARM: The Mandy bookcase features multi-colored sections, black wire legs and black door handles, all combined with a light neutral woodgrain reminiscent of mid-20th century designs
- BUILT TO LAST: Built from top-grade MDF boards and joined with heavy-duty steel hardware, the Mandy bookcase is durable and sturdy. It is finished with beautiful veneers that look and feel like real wood, and also resist scratches, stains and fading
- MULTI-COLORED UNIT: The bookcase framework is finished in light woodgrain veneer, with two shades of gray on cabinet doors. Shelves are woodgrain, with teal and dark gray back and side panels creating 2 cubby areas
- MAXIMUM IMPACT IN MINIMAL FLOOR SPACE: The Mandy bookcase requires just 31.9” x 15.7” of floor space, yet provides lots of space for displaying books, photos, plants, collectibles and home décor
- STORAGE SOLUTIONS: Cubbies and open shelves are versatile so you can express your personality and style! Lower cabinets keep clutter out of sight, and are perfect for family games and equipment and other items you want close at hand, yet organized and neat
RoomSmart’s Mandy Bookcase brings mid-20th century vintage style into your 21st century home or office! The bookcase is a multi-colored unit, in shades of gray with a teal blue accent, and has black door handles and black wire feet. it is built from top-grade MDF boards, and is joined with heavy-duty steel hardware, ensuring it will remain sturdy, with strong shelves that won’t sag or split under the weight of books. Lower cabinets provide a place for items that could clutter a room, keeping them organized and nearby when you need them. Sliding doors make it easy to access items inside. The Mandy bookcase measures just 31.9” x 15.7”, giving today’s downsized families a lot of storage and display space without sacrificing floor space.
67.3” H x 31.9” W x 15.7” D - 95 lb