Havana Sectional Sofa
- ELEGANT FABRIC STYLE: Elegant beige alcantara suede-style microfiber, and patterned throw pillows, are neutral and can be paired with any color scheme and décor style for your living space!
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Strong sheet metal framework, microfiber fabric, top-grade foam cushioning, and plastic leg protectors keep your sectional sofa beautiful for years!
- 3 CONFIGURATION OPTIONS: Choose from Left Open, Right Open, or Universal Configuration to create the best arrangement for your living space!
- SOFT DENSITY FOAM SEATING: Solid density foam, with an added layer of goose feathers, provides support and luxurious comfortable seating.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS MANUFACTURING: Saloni manufactures your sofa using only ecologically sustainable and carcinogen-free glues, dyes, and fabrics that are healthy and non-allergenic!
The elegant Havana Sectional Sofa is designed for daily wear, manufactured with durable, easy-to-clean, microfiber fabric with an alcantara suede appearance. The neutral beige color of the sofa and neutral patterned throw pillows blend with most home décor styles, and your living room can be accented with any additional color with ease! This sectional sofa provides maximum functional seating for your living space, and is available in three configurations, a left open, right open, or universal configuration, so it is easy to fit to your room layout. It’s durable and built to last, with strong sheet metal framing and premium memory foam cushions, layered with goose feathers for extra comfort. The contemporary leg style elevates the sofa, adding a light, airy element to your space, with plastic leg protectors to prevent scratching your floors. The Havana sectional sofa is manufactured by Saloni, an eco-conscious company that uses only ecologically sustainable, carcinogen-free glues, dyes and fabrics that are hypo-allergenic and healthy for your family!
31.5” H x 133.5” W x 125.2” D - 597lb
Bouch 805 - View
Light Assembly Required
|Cover||Alcantara imitation / microfiber|