Your shopping cart is empty!
How/When will my order ship?
ROOMSMART will process and ship most in stock items from our facility within 2-5 business days of the order. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcel. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 10 business days to arrive to you. We have established distribution relationships with national carriers and take every precaution to ensure prompt, reliable, undamaged delivery. When your order is picked up from our facility you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able bodied adults it should be no issue. We also offer assisted White Glove delivery in which the merchandise can be brought in and/or assembled for an additional charge. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
RECEIVING THE ORDER: SMALL PARCEL & PALLET
1. Track your item to stay informed of delivery time.
2. If you discover damage, please take photos, then email email@example.com. Even if packaging looks OK, please open and inspect contents.
1. Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you the item is sent back to us. Any incurred expense would be deducted from refund.
2. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
3. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. BEFORE YOU SIGN it is important you CHECK FOR DAMAGE. INSPECT ALL BOXES CAREFULLY, LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). WRITE ANY SIGNS OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE ON THE FORM YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN. Example: “Box received with visible damage”
If you do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing fork lift, inspect pallet before loading.
Tracking information will be emailed. You can also view your tracking information by signing in and navigating to “My Account.” In the “Orders” section you will be able to view all orders and their status. Orders still being processed will not have tracking information. Orders that have shipped will have tracking information displayed.
Every product has assembly manuals available 24/7 online. Navigate to your product’s page. Check the "Description" or "Specifications" area for quick downloading. Some products have accompanying video instructions, which if available will also be on the product's page. Certain products require stud mounting or hanging and as such we strongly recommend you hire professional assembly persons. Please note that all Wall Beds have to be correctly stud mounted to ensure long term, safe, consistent operation. We do not hire assembly persons but if desired can generate a list of independent contractors in your area. Email email@example.com for details.
White glove and assembly service available upon request. To receive info please reply to order confirmation email.