Bellezza T - Queen Wall Bed with Table
Ergonomic Queen Wall Bed-Murphy Style Cabinet-with Table/Desk: Versatile for Home or Commercial Space
Do you need to find room in your small living space for guests? How would you like to save space and add extra storage at the same time?
Our Multimo Bellezza A203-T style wall bed is an attractive addition to your room, with a cabinet in high-gloss white or light, natural woodgrain. The cabinet has a narrow shelf, as well as the top of the cabinet, for displaying your collectibles, plants, books, and more. There’s a table/desk counter that is perfect for studying, using your laptop, eating meals, or crafting! It takes just 17 ½”x64 ½” of floor space, and can even be used as a free-standing wall. When guests come to visit, you can unfold a roomy queen-size bed, with mattress and pillow guards to hold everything in place! The ergonomic new generation gas shocks make opening and closing the bed a one-hand operation! Your guests will be thrilled to have a comfortable place to sleep, with firm support from the heavy-duty aluminum frame and solid wood slats, and you’ll be thrilled with the solid construction and durable long life of your cabinet! Bring space-saving organization and style to your office or living room, and add a guestroom, too!
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 89” H x 64” W x 17” D|
Bed Open: 89” H x 64” W x 86” D
Bed Size: Queen
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Weight: 491.2 lb
Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED
|Material||Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick E1 certificated High Gloss Laminated Chipboard.|
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, wall bed, table).
• Bed size– Queen
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health and ergonomics.